As the ChartMaxx Centre of Excellence, Cercle Group, at its most basic level, consists of a team of people that promote collaboration and integration in health settings using best practices around the ChartMaxx® Enterprise Content Management system to drive business results in Canadian healthcare.
The Cercle Group Centre of Excellence serves 5 healthcare needs:
1. Support: providing subject matter experts
2. Guidance: Standards, methodologies, tools and knowledge repositories are typical approaches to filling this need
3. Shared Learning: Training and certifications, skill assessments, team building and formalized roles are all ways to encourage shared learning.
4. Measurements: demonstrate they are delivering the valued results that justified their creation through the use of output metrics.
5. Governance: Allocating limited resources (money, people, etc.) across all their possible use is an important function of the Cercle Group.
- invest in the most valuable projects
- create economies of scale for their service offering
- coordination across other corporate interests
We are a Professional Services group with extensive “Operational” Canadian Health experience with a core competency on ChartMaxx knowledge & expertise.